Free Webinar: Healthy Hydration for Young Athletes
In this free parent webinar, HealthyChildren.org Medical Editor and host, Dr. Jennifer Shu, invites special guest and sports medicine pediatrician, Dr. Nailah Coleman, for a lively discussion about the importance of hydration for kids participating in sports.
Drs. Shu and Coleman will address:
- How much water young athletes need.
- How hydration affects sports performance.
- How to help kids get the hydration they need when they need it.
- Signs of dehydration, heat exhaustion and heat stroke.
- Risk factors for dehydration during youth sports and activities.
- Sports drinks: Are they a good idea?
Parents are invited to submit their own questions when they register or during the live event. Dr. Coleman will answer as many questions from participants as time allows.
Register for this free webinar here: https://bit.ly/3tB1xy8